Secure Form is a ready-to-go solution. All you need to do is to redirect the customer to a payment form in a proper manner. The form itself is prepared and hosted on PayLane’s secure domain – you just need to send an appropriate request.
API allows you to accept payments directly on your website – PayLane stays invisible from the customer’s point of view. You can integrate with PHP, Python, Ruby or any other programming language. You’ll also be able to use some more advanced features.
Payment processing flow stepsBelow we present the general and simplified request flow for payment processing. This gives the idea of the whole process, but please check also such flows for API and Secure Form to learn about the most significant differences.
- A customer request a checkout and initiates the payment.
- The merchant sends the collected information to PayLane and requests a payment to be processed.
- PayLane’s systems communicate with appropriate institutions (depending on the payment method, e.g. banks, card associations, acquirers, issuers etc.) in order to process the payment.
- After processing the payment, its status is returned to PayLane systems.
- Information about the payment is passed to the merchant’s website.
- The customer is informed about the transaction status.